Designed for individuals and families seeking a proactive and personalized financial planning experience. We remove the financial complexity of daily life. Our relationships with our clients go far beyond investments by delving into their values, goals, and long term well-being.
Through our periodic and proactive meeting process, we provide detailed recommendations supported through rigorous analysis in all areas of financial planning. These areas include the following: creation of a personal financial statement, cash flow and budgeting, credit monitoring, employee benefits optimization, investment management, tax planning strategies, student loan debt management, college planning and funding, all areas of insurance planning, retirement income, Social Security maximization, and estate planning.
You’ve got questions, we have answers!
- Will we be able to maintain our current lifestyle in retirement?
- Am I being realistic about the cost of college education?
- Do I need to maintain life insurance indefinitely?
- How much cash should I maintain versus keeping exposure to the markets?
- What happens in the event my spouse predeceases me prematurely?
- Is long-term care insurance something I should consider?
- How much can I give to my children, grandchildren, or charity?Get Started
Use the following Financial Partner relationship examples are a guide to see what a similar cost structure might be for your situation:
- Income of $100k - $200k/year
- Student loan debt
- No children
- Employer retirement plan assets only
Family of Four
- Income of $200k - $300k/year
- 2 children w/ college aspirations
- College Funding goals
- Employee benefit considerations
- Insurance coverage needs analysis
- $100k in managed IRA assets at TD Ameritrade
- Drawing a pension and/or Social Security
- Income tax optimization and reduction
- Estate planning
- Trust planning considerations
- Wealth transfer goals
- Charitable and gifting considerations
- $1.5MM of managed retirement assets at TD Ameritrade